Monday, March 29, 2010

Big Fat Mistake

When I found out some really bad news, my Grandmother called me to offer support and comfort. I am so thankful she did that. She said she was always there when I needed her and that I could come up for dinner on Sunday. How thankful I was! I was almost crying because of how peaceful she made me feel and I know she really meant every word she said about me.

How do I repay her?

I totally blank on dinner.
Not kidding. I completely spaced. She called me twice that Sunday, asking if it was still on for five-thirty. I didn't even bother to check my phone the WHOLE DAY. I feel so terrible about it. She made me feel so good and I act as if she means nothing to me. I have kicked myself enough to leave fracking bruises on my shins!! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!!!!!

Listening to: July Flame, by Laura Veirs
Things Going on Today: I am reading the New York times, Visiting Teaching, Voice lessons... for which I haven't practiced.

No comments:

Post a Comment