Tuesday, March 1, 2011

L-U-V

I'm working on gospel time these days
(The summer - this could be the cool part of the summer)
The sloe-eyed creature in the reckless room she's so severe
A wise child walks right out of here
I'm so excited I can barely cope
I'm sizzling like an isotope
I'm on fire so cut me some slack

CHORUS:
First she's way gone then she comes back
She's all business then she's ready to play
She's almost gothic in a natural way

This house of desire is built foursquare
(The city - the cleanest kitten in the city)
When she speaks it's like the slickest song I ever heard
I'm hanging on her every word
As if I'm not already blazed enough
She hits me with the cryptic stuff
That's her style - to jerk me around

CHORUS:
First she's all feel then she cools down
She's pure science with a splash of black cat
She's almost gothic and I like it like that

This dark place so thrilling and new
It's kind of like the opposite of an aerial view
Unless I'm totally wrong
I hear her rap and brother it's strong

I'm pretty sure that what she's telling me is mostly lies
But I just stand there hypnotized
I'll just have to make it work somehow
I'm in the amen corner now
It's called love - I spell L -U- V

CHORUS:
First she's all buzz then she's noise-free
She's bubbling over then there's nothing to say
She's almost gothic in a natural way

She's old school then she's like young
Little Eva meets the Bleecker Street brat
She's almost gothic but it's better than that

No comments:

Post a Comment