Saturday, March 26, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge: Day 15 -- A Song that Describes Me

Matchbox 20's "Unwell"

There are hundreds of songs that could describe me.  So this in no way is the epitome of who I am or what I'm like.  But I really like the song; I've grown up with it, and I still love the band.  I guess it has a lot to do with being misunderstood.  I don't want to sound like I am a constant victim of such things, but sometimes I feel like I'm.. well, weird.  I like weird things, I say things normal people don't say, and I get super excited about mundane things.  I'm not unwell, and I'm not crazy, but I am unique.  Thus.... this song.





Listening to:  Scott rambling on Guitar
Things Going On Today:  Watching "Amazing Grace"
Blessings:  My uncle and aunt are safe in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment