I sure hope I don't go that way, but regardless of how I go, I might as well make myself a Bucket List. These items are in no particular order. They're just whatever comes to my mind first. I'm pretty sure I won't get to do ALL of these things on my list, but as my cousin Aubrey says, "It's good to have goals."
HANNAH'S BUCKET LIST:
See Lady Gaga in Concert
- Own a pair of Louboutin Heels
- Get married in the temple
- Make a baptism dress
- Have a child that plays the harp
- Have sex on a beach
- Visit the Rothko Chapel
- Have one of my outfits published on a fashion blog
- Perform several of my original songs in front of a considerably large audience (maybe 50 people or so...) in a public venue.
- Write a book about a topic of which I am expert
- Create a mixed-media art piece
- Be a choir teacher for junior high kids
- Write a hundred personal diaries
- Maintain a blog for an entire year
- Own a Polaroid instant camera
- Attend Grad School
- Be a sexy dentist for a costume party
- Write a duet with my spouse
Get my patriarchal blessing
- Visit a temple outside of the United States
- Visit someplace tropical
- Try escargot
Go on a date with a woman Have a meaningful conversation with a deaf person
- Teach voice in my basement
- Learn how to prepare meat
- Create a pirate-themed line of clothing
- Form an a capella vocal jazz group that covers popular music
- Learn how to play "Waterfall" by Jon Schmidt so well I could do it with my eyes closed
- Sing "O Mio Babbino Caro" for something.
- Marry a pianist
- Visit the Louvre (again)
- Visit the MoMA
Be a bridesmaid
- Have a treasure chest
- Buy Wall-E figurines and take a series of photos using them as a theme
- Have a ginkgo tree in my yard
Learn how to play a song on guitar
- Live in a loft
Have the Mormon equivalent of a "one-night stand" Take a picture where someone is kissing me on the cheek
- Give blood
- Convert someone to the Church
- Sleep in a cemetery
- Wear nothing boy's clothes
- Be in a music video
- Direct a music video
- Have a seizure on stage
- Read "The Living Christ"
- Read all of the Great Thinkers Series
- Make a daisy chain
- Cuddle by the fire
- Model for a painting
- Be a muse
- Be a mother
- Be a teacher
- Plan my funeral
- See a work by Duchamp
- Run through a field while listening to The Real Group's "Gota"
- Sing the Killers at the top of my lungs from a high mountain
- Eat licorice and saltines with my future spouse at a picnic
Receive flowers from an anonymous secret admirer Eat sushi Have a movie make-out
- Get kissed on the stomach
- Paint a picture with my hair
- Watch all the Lord of the Rings Movies in a row without stopping
- Create a collage made of of nothing but eyes
Catch the bouquet at a wedding
- Be in a band (a realish one)
- Have lilacs at my wedding
- Sing at a funeral
- Read 100 classic literature books
- Dye my hair black
Shower with stilettos Make a prank call
- Break a window or some other large glass object with a baseball bat.
- Swing on a garden swing
- Ride on a gondalier boat
- Host a music preschool
See an eclipse
- Host a party in which we eat chinese food and listen to Jimmi Hendrix -- I'd call it "Wok and Roll night."
Have a song written about/for me
- Hand out cards that say, "Hello, I just wanted to let you know that you're very attractive. Have a nice day."
- Match two of my friends up and have it actually work.
- Do some real tye-dye
- When my hair turns gray... have it be super long
- Have a license plate that says "Gonzo" on it
- Draw pictures on a window with lipstick. Then kiss it.
- Make a dress out of a tablecloth
- See a drive-in movie
Attend a sock-hop
- Play paint twister
- Write things from the comfort of a bubblebath
- Learn to ride a unicycle
- Have a candlelit bath
- Have a tea party
- Attend a rave
- Perform while pregnant
- Give a lock of my hair to a lover
- Lead a Deaf Choir
- Learn to play snare drum and perform with it at a show
- Wear the rainbow.
- Learn to prepare meat
- Write and perform raps.
- Walk a runway
Live Alone Be in a Book Club
- Wear something with fruit on it.
- Sleep outside
- Visit the Taj Mahal... then have something in my house that references it.
- Get Henna tattoos
- Attend a Slam Poetry reading
- Visit the giant orange moose in Wisconsin
- Finish all of the Keri Smith books
- Wear very red lipstick like Taylor Swift
- Have a mermaid-themed room for a child
- Beadazzle something
- Keep a secret forever that no one knows. (This is harder than it looks for me.)
- Watch all the James Bond movies
- Sip soda from a straw with a boy... cheek to cheek of course
- Wear a dress made of something unpredictable.
Spend an entire night in a boy's arms Give to a family in need