Sunday, January 30, 2011

Aminals

I went to the zoo yesterday with my favorite people...









I saw a lot of animals...


My friend, the creepy owl...









This is a lizard, not a snake.  Cool, huh?  I learned something!


Some had incredible senses of fashion...












Including Emily's friend Madison, who had amazing shoes.  

I especially liked hanging out with my cousin Aubrey, who is obsessed with all things that possess giblets.  



I worry sometimes, though, that she will break the glass cages and devour the poor rodents within.






"In order to think predator, you gotta be predator." 



Listening to:  School House Rock
Things Going on Today:  Dinner at Academy Arms 1, Game night in Academy Arms 12 and 13, church
Blessings:  A torn up knee.  I don't have to work tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment