Friday, January 21, 2011

Ghost Love Score

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  My computer screen is sort of dying a slow and painful death, so I'm afraid to use it too much nowadays.

Here's just a really good song I wanted to share.  It's on my list of the ten most important songs of my lifetime.  This song pretty much defined me in tenth grade.  I sort of forgot about it for a while, but it appeared on my iPod today as I was walking home from work, and MAN, that chant at the end made me feel like I wasn't walking on the pavement anymore, but flying in the air.

You gotta see this performed live as well....




In regards to this song, I don't know what would be better:  To perform it live in front of ten thousand people, or to be one of those ten thousand people watching it.  Man, it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment