Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I WILL BLOG EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH. I PROMISE.

Alright. So I need to blog more. But I keep running into the problem of figuring out what to say. I always thought I was a woman of passions and opinions, but man, my thoughts just don't seem worthy enough to be blogworthy. You know?
So I'm gonna change that. This month I am going to put a focus on my blogs. My focus for this month will be the one thing I KNOW I can talk about for hours:

Yep. You guessed it. Lady Gaga.

I'll just start now before anyone -- including myself -- stops me.

One of my favorite Lady Gaga getups is what is known as "The Living Dress," c
reated by the Haus of Gaga. She wore it at Jonathan Ross's show during her performance of "Brown Eyes" and wears it during the Monster Ball while singing "So Happy I Could Die." It's an amazing dress that
actually moves and has fiber optic lights. Pretty cool.
So here's some pictures/footage of the amazing Living Dress. I know some of you may think Lady Gaga is a total skank, but this dress is a work of art. Really. It's a powerful garment with high-level engineering and technology. To all you haters out there, this dress is worthy of at least some praise and appreciation.






No comments:

Post a Comment