Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Top Favorite Bones Characters

I love BONES.
In honor of the finale of the fifth season (which I felt was sort of an iffy finale), I will list my favorite characters IN ORDER.
The IN ORDER is important because I'm usually not very good at ranking things. Everything is usually too good to pick a favorite. But I will do my best here.

1. Temperance Brennan.
Believe it or not, my favorite character is both the main character and a female. Why? Well, she reminds me of me in a lot of ways. She is brutally honest and socially awkward. She thinks too much, very much like me. Our difference is mainly how we express our feelings in our work. She likes fact and focus. I am more free and creative in my outlets. But really, she is a genius, and it's nice watching someone that successful and intelligent still have problems. Everyone has their own burdens to bear. That's important.

2. Hodgins.
Yeah... I like Hodgins a lot. He's hilarious, intelligent, and the romance between him and Angela is adorable. He's the one-liner master in this show.

3. Booth.
Not only is he very attractive, he's deep. He's got baggage, too. His love for Bones is the kind that you can obviously see, but you never see it directly. Terefore, attempting to study his character is really fun.

4. Zack
Yeah, I know he's a psychopath and he hasn't been in the most recent seasons, I just really liked him while he was around. He was HILARIOUS. So smart, it was cute. He was my favorite part of the show when he was on.

5. Sweets.
Mainly because I understand him. He feels unloved and misunderstood. He also is really open with his feelings. And young, full of life, eager to please. I just like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment