Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wall-E


Okay, so yesterday I saw the movie Wall-E. It was SUCH a cute movie. His voice was soooo cute!!! And the plot was well-made. I recommend this movie to all who love pixar. My favorite character is Mo!!!!! (FOREIGN CONTAMINANT!!!!!) And wall-E is the CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

Maybe the reason why I like it so much is because I saw it with Thaddeus, Luther Kid, and Bass, who are the three men in this world I admire the most. I was so happy when Luther Kid asked me to see it earlier this week. And then Thaddeus called me today asking if I wanted to come, and of course I told him yes, I was already planning on going.

I drove there myself. Isn't that sweet?!

And after the movie, we went to Thaddeus's. His house smelled good. I can't believe I was in his house. He had a messy, yet cozy basement. There were guitars everywhere. They made me play guitar hero, which is a devil game that I hate. I felt so embarrassed playing it. But yeah. Then we ordered pizza and watched random stuff on TV (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Scrubs, other crap).

The night was amazing. But at the same time, I felt REALLY insignificant. Those three would talk and talk about things I didn't understand and I felt HIGHLY out of the loop. It's very annoying when things like that happen. When it does happen, I feel like I need to do something to get them to notice me, and I end up making a fool out of myself. I REALLY want Thaddeus to keep in touch while he's out in fricking FLORIDA... But how? He does not have a facebook or myspace, I'm too afraid to call him, and he can't visit that often. Curses. Maybe it's better for him to leave, because then I can stop chasing after something that does not exist. For me.

Alright, you've heard my boy rant. This is not what I was expecting to do. All I wanted to really tell you was that Wall-E is a good movie and I drove by myself for the first time. yay.
Oh, by the way... the tomato-canadian bacon pizza at divannis was amazing. highly recommend it.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment