Tuesday, September 7, 2010

STRESS.

At this moment, I am very scared that I am trying to put too much on my plate. There's my classes, there's church callings and activities, and now I am trying to find time for a job in the morning. Plus there's service projects I have to do, concerts I have to sing in, and then there's the homework/eating/sleep/grocery shopping/laundry/LIFE I have to throw in there as well. It just feels like a lot and I am not sure I can handle it all.

But there's always this little part of me that says "Hannah? You did it before, you can do it again. This too shall pass. Everything will work out." That little part of me is probably right. I may have to sacrifice a few things... maybe I won't have as much free time as I had before, for example. But it will all be worthwhile in the end because I will have a nice 4.0, a fat wallet, and a clean and healthy apartment-dwelling lifestyle. Perhaps this just means I need to pray to the Lord for more strength and guidance.

Maybe the reason I don't pray is because I'm afraid of what I might hear. I never thought of that before...

Things Going On Today: Got a birthday package from my 'rents (50 dollars worth of subway!! CRAZY, I know!), ASL class, gotta get a paper written by tomorrow.
I am thankful for: My parents giving me 200 dollars.
Listening to: Nothing, at the moment. But I'll probably turn on my grooveshark in a little bit once I get started on that paper and who knows what I'll hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment