Saturday, November 8, 2008

Withdrawal...

Thaddeus really insulted me the other day.
He was angry that I would follow a religion who supports bans on gay marriage like Proposition 8 in California. I couldn't take it anymore, so I signed off right away.

Now I'm not talking to him. I haven't talked to him for like three days now. I'm trying to see if I can go a week without saying anything to him. I'll only start talking to him again before that if a.) He really REALLY comes begging for forgiveness, not just with the couple of texts and the cheesey email he sent. I want to know that he actually WANTS to be friends with me, and not just for the fact that I'm someone to talk to. or b.) I can't take not talking to him anymore... but I'm not going to let that happen.
Apparently the Redhead is going out there to Florida to visit him. Yuck. I don't want to think about that and I SURE don't want him talking to me about it all the time, which I'm sure he will do. That's mostly why I'm steering clear for a few days.
As I've said, he's made a couple of attempts to talk to me. He sent me this really sadly cute email the other day saying he felt really bad and he was being a jerk and he'd make it up to me and we wouldn't talk about those kinds of things again if I didn't want to. I was touched, but not convinced. I want to see HIM suffer for once. I want to have some control over what I do about him, and this is how I'm doing it. I hope he sees that as a strength in me and not a weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment