Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tears

Tears in my eyes
On my cheeks
Curling my hair
And eyelashes
And making my makeup bleed bleed bleed.

I try to see, but all's a blur
For all i see are tears.

Tears on my hands
And wrinkling my fingertips.
And my palms
On my fingernails
They hit my open wounds and burn burn burn.

I feel their sting, but do nothing
For there's a greater sting that lies within.

Tears on my piano keys.
Tears on each page
Making the ink of my pen run
Tears on the floor
See them fall down down down.

Tears hurt my eyes as they are shed.
But the tears that hurt most...

Tears on the keyboard.
As i sink each key downdown downdown
I gaze at the letters...
Gaze at the screen...
And type nothing but TEARS TEARS TEARS
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE TEARS!

TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS...

No comments:

Post a Comment