Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In Other News...

My sister created a blog!  Good for her.
I don't think I've expressed how much I freaking adore that woman.  She's three years younger than me, but I find her to be well beyond her years, maturity-wise.  Most of the time.  The only time she's not mature is when I'm being not mature with her, and then it's fun.


This is an old picture, but it describes the relationship I have with my sister very very well.  Crazy hair.  Dinosaurs.  Fat men.  This is our life.  




Last time I saw my sister was Christmas break.  We -- along with my brother -- played the most epic face game you will ever witness.  Prepare yourself; some of these pictures may shock and disturb you.





I miss everything about my sister.  I can't wait 'til she joins me here in Happy Valley.  Until then, Happy Valley isn't so happy...  


Listening to:  The buzz of my heater.
Things Going On Today:  Met my new boss, Got 85% on a quiz I did not study for, and wrote an art history paper.  
Blessings:  A free evening.  Visiting Teaching.  Skype.  

No comments:

Post a Comment