Friday, April 2, 2010

Once Upon a Dream...

I dreamt last night that there were four dragons -- one blue, one red, one yellow, and one green -- flying around my neighborhood trying to attack each other. It left the entire landscape looking like charcoal. They even blew off our roof where the chandelier ordinarily hangs. For some reason or another, the green dragon decided to stay at our place and it was then that I realized that the dragons weren't dragons at all, but people in colored jumpsuits sliding around on these sleds and holding these weird looking torches that allowed you to blow colored fire. I decided to put on the green "dragon's" outfit and go out and find these other foes and tear them to pieces so our neighborhood wouldn't get destroyed.

I got down to Hunter's house (not the Hunter I went on a date with... this is an old Hunter) and found the blue dragon. But the blue dragon was actually David my Deaf TA looking sexier than ever. What was I to do? I didn't want to kill him! He was so beautiful! But the red dragon made the decision for me and blew him down.

Aaaaaand that's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment