Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Semester

Okay... new semester.
1. Physics. Boring. Going to hate it. We have to do a lot of computerized homework, and I don't like that. I'm a big fan of paper note-taking, listening to lectures, and actively discussing in class. Not a fan of testing myself through a screen that has no idea what I'm thinking.
2. Band, Choir, and Freestyle are pretty much the same.
3. CIS American Literature. I don't think I'm going to like my teacher... not compared to my comp teacher, who was very laid back and understanding. This guy seems tough... and hard to read. But the class itself seems very interesting. We read a lot of books and analyze them... lots of notes taken. Yay!! So yeah... Literature is still up in the air for me.
4. Economics. My teacher in this class seems pretty nice. And it seems like the class will challenge me enough. The only problem is I really miss my government class!! There's someone in that class *hint hint* that I really won't get to see very much now that I've moved out, and that makes me upset. Plus I got used to government. Very used to it.
5. The Athlete is in my Calculus class!! So excited!!! I have a few friends who know about my infatuation with him, and they almost planned it out so that we'd sit next to each other... They keep on dropping hints about it, though. And I get embarrassed. Plus I still get to keep the most amazing teacher ever for calculus. And it turns out that I got the highest final score in my class last semester. Which is absolutely great!! I almost thought my teacher was joking when he told me, but I really did get only three wrong.
So... even though I'm a little depressed about government, the Athlete and my high final grade in Calculus makes everything else worthwhile. Now I have something to look forward to every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment