Friday, February 6, 2009

I didn't get Lilly. Surprise, surprise.
I'm Rose, a minor character. I guess I just have to accept the fact that my directors are hypocrites. They promise me the world, and I end up with nothing. They tell me, "next year is the year for you," and then they cut me down for another girl who's not that much better than me. They play things safe by picking the same people over again, rather than take a chance on me... even though they know that there's not that much risk. Ugh.

The good news, though, is that I'm a really big part in the variety show, which is playing now. I'm practically the star. I'm the only one with lines, and I get two solos all to myself. Yay! Everyone says I'm doing very well.

Oh, and I have another male that I would like people to be aware of. I'm calling him Angel, because he's got the voice of an angel. He's in The Secret Garden, and he's adorable. I want him to like me, so I'm practicing my newfound flirting skills on him at this moment in time. Maybe this time it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment