Some VERY GOOD THINGS that have turned my life around today:
1. I got accepted to Brigham Young University... pretty much the only school I will let myself go to. It's like a load has been taken off my shoulders.
2. I lost my ipod today, but someone very honest found it and gave it to the librarians. I am so glad that there is good in the world. This has been a miracle.
3. I curled my hair and I think I look pretty good in it.
4. I got 80 percent on my Economics test, and I thought I did much worse than that.
5. I found this new band called the Romanovs and I really like them.