Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Successful Dream

I had a dream last night! Finally!
It wasn't that great of a dream... I remember that me and a couple other people I know from school and church were playing these short soccer games. We all had different color t-shirts on. My team happened to be yellow, and this girl named Elizabeth was on my team. Apparently, we were worried about our performances in the games, because when these two other boys show up wearing yellow shirts, we get excited. They are the Athlete and one of his friends. Both play baseball in real life, so they were also wearing their baseball pants, cleats, socks, and hats. We knew that their athleticism would help us in the game. I never actually got to see them play, though. I remember playing myself... I would score quite a few goals, or assist in them. I really wondered why we were in such trouble. I felt like I was playing on an empty feild. There was even no goalie guarding the goal, half the time. I don't know what that was about.
Well, apparently after the games we ate refreshments provided by one of my church leaders who was there. Then she talked about how she had found these cardboard walls that she wished to keep over her bed, but they kept falling apart. So she was looking for a new bed cover. (???????)
Suddenly I was in my dad's old office, looking up and down the hallways for something. I haven't a clue what I was looking for, but there I was.
So yeah, that's my lame dream. I look back on it, and it's not as exciting as what I had hoped. Sorry I bored you, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment