Thursday, July 3, 2008

MCR

I woke up today thinking of leather... don't know why.
I have little news to share, so I'm thinking I just might go into a tangent about something... something I like.
I got it. I guess I never told you how uber happy I get when I listen to the band My Chemical Romance. It's such a great band. I remember, back in the day, when they were really emo and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world. Now they've changed into sort of a progressive/anthem rock with their new CD, The Black Parade and they've improved so much!! I can hardly listen to their old stuff anymore without comparing it to the new. The concept of The Black Parade is about a cancer patient, ready to die in a hospital at any moment. He looks back on his life and feels fear, anger, joy, regret at his passing. At the very end, he says he's not afraid to move on. I love this band...
Okay, you have been successfully bored out of your skull, haven't you? I just wanted something to talk about, and I hadn't mentioned the MCR picture on my sidebar, yet, so I just threw this in here. Isn't Gerard Way FABULOUS-looking?! I should say so!!!

I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey, if you stay, I'll be forgiving
Nothing you can say can stop me going home

I see you lying next to me
with words I thought I'd never speak
awake and unafraid
alseep or dead...

-- My Chemical Romance, Famous Last Words

No comments:

Post a Comment