Friday, July 8, 2011

What am I Listening to Right Now?

All of the Britney Spears albums.  All of them.  In order.

PS This new blog posting layout SUCKS and I HATE IT.

Listening to: "Showdown" by Britney
Things Going On Today:  Bowling with Mikey C. Last day of work before VACATION.
Blessings:  Vacations, Fridays, having the Boss not be at work.
Learned:  Britney Spears' song, "Radar" was released on her album "Blackout," but then re-released on her sixth album, "Circus."  She has released seven albums:

...Baby One More Time
Oops!...I did it Again
Britney
In the Zone
Blackout
Circus
Femme Fatale

(Yes, I did that from memory.)

2 comments:

  1. OMG are you leaving?! I totally forgot about that. I hope you at least blog while you're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most definitely try my best to blog. I'm sort of sporadic at it.

    ReplyDelete