Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS:

Some highlights of Christmas Day 2010:

I got to sleep in until 7:45 before Ellen, Nathan, and Mom dragged me outa bed.
I got a blanket, a coat, more Subway, and (my favorite) a Lady Gaga calendar.
Christmas Dinner included funeral potatoes, sweet potatoes, bubbly, and cheesecake.
I watched Elf, Star Wars, and Muppet Christmas Carol.
I played the piano, sang some songs, made some music with family members.
I showed my sister more of my apartment.
Lots of food, lots of gifts, lots of sleep.

Sounds like a Christmas well spent.

And I'm so excited for tomorrow cuz I get to wear my new purple Christmas dress! (Pictures will be posted...)

Blessings: Family, gifts, the Birth of the Savior.
Listening to: "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree."
Things going on today: CHRISTMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment