Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Glee Finale

Glee finale? Eh.
It's okay. My favorite part was the Journey Medley. Bohemian Rhapsody was good too, but mostly because Jesse St. James was in it and he was incredible. I don't care how much of a jerk he is, he's still gorgeous and a great performer.
I also liked how Quinn had her baby right as regionals happened, but it's not realistic. First off... a woman about to have a baby would not be singing and dancing all over the place... particularly for an event as stressful as a show choir regional competition. The child that was supposed to be a newly born infant looked too old.
But there were definitely some good things. I liked it that they didn't place at regionals. Although it wasn't a perfect ending, it left us with something more to look forward to next season. And there's always the strange change of heart that Sue had at the end.
Josh Groban was a great cameo as well.... although not as good as I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment