Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of Classes :/

I discovered something funny about two of my classes today. I have English and Humanities on Monday and Wednesday. My English teacher is a funny-looking, sort of youngish woman with a pale, pale face and red hair. She talks VERY VERY fast. I hardly could keep up with the whole discussion. There was no time to THINK, which I think is important in literature.
On the other hand, my Humanities teacher is SO SLOW that I end up losing track of what I am learning. I think he may forget what he's saying himself halfway through the sentence. He's a lot older, too. And he has a lot of "soapbox" moments, too. I worry I may fall asleep in his class.

So yeah. First day of classes. :/ Hopefully these two teachers will cancel each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment