Monday, January 16, 2012

Designer Spotlight: Alexandre Vauthier

Line created 2009
France
Designed under Jean-Paul Gaultier and Thierry Mugler

Fall/Winter 2011-2012



Amazing, what you can do with just one color.  My favorite can be seen around 8:33.  I just wish it didn't have that giant slit down the middle of it.  I also like the little dresses you can see from 3:00 to 5:00.  I love the fur, too.  All the red kind of accents the "crown jewel" that appears at the end.  This beautiful gown that shines in a sea of crimson and scarlet.  It's quite appealing.

Worn by:


Beyonce Knowles
Rihanna
Lady Gaga
Ciara


More shots of this fabulous line:





Listening to:  "I want it that Way" by the Backstreet Boys
Things Going On Today:  Jacob comes over.  I go to the store.  No school.
Blessings:  No school. 
Learned:  A lot about Alexandre Vauthier.  Also, there is going to be a sequel-series for the show Avatar.  It's called The Legends of Korra.  


No comments:

Post a Comment