Saturday, November 21, 2009

Katy Perry







Let's talk Katy Perry, shall we?







Amazing platforms. Go to this link for the detail. It's worth it.


Some amazing boots... Katy Perry Style.
Right: Louboutons!!!



Classic red heels we adore.


Her custom designs: Disco Princess by Vans and her custom black-and-white Keds.




Apparently these are some of her favorites:
Javari sequins!!









She's often seen in Louboutin.





"Thinking of You" shoes by Giambattista.

I got these pics from http://soleenvie.com/shoeblog/tag/katy-perry/ -- yet another shoe blog of which I draw my best inspirations. The actual black shoes worn by Perry are now out of stock. Bummer.

Here they are in action. Everything about this outfit I love.










And, to top it off, she performs in a giant shoe. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment