Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm In Provo!

Okay... Here I am in Provo, Utah. Home of Brigham Young University, the school I wish to attend.

It's Christmas eve. My parents, siblings, and I drove all day through Iowa, Nebraska, and Wyoming to get here. I had to drive through wyoming and it was scary because there were these killer winds! We passed two (2) semis that had toppled over because the gusts were so strong. And there was snow blowing over the road, so I couldn't see anything. Scary...

But anyway, since it's christmas...

And there were in the same country shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
And lo, the Angel of the Lord came upon them, and the Glory of the Lord shone 'round about them.
And they were sore afraid.
But the Angel said unto them, "Fear not."
"For behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day, in the City of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger."
And then there was with the angel a multitude of the Heavenly Hosts, praising God, and saying "Glory to God in the Highest! And on Earth, peace, good will toward men!"



No comments:

Post a Comment